INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRADE FAIR "INNOPROM. Central Asia" will take place in the exhibition and convention center NEC "Uzexpocentre" from the 25th till 27th April, 2022
- Expanding industrial cooperation with Central Asian countries
- Determing new vectors of industry's development
- Establishing and enhancing business contacts
- Product presentation within large-scale exposition with participation of machine-building, metallurgy, energetics and chemistry oriented companies
- Participation in thematic sessions of the business program
- Business projects presentation within networking platform of the exhibition
Sectors of exhibition:
- Machine Building
- Industrial Automation
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry and Medical Equipment
More than 200 exhibitors – industrial leaders and SMEs from China, Germany, Korea, Italy, Japan, Turkey, France, the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and Central Asia – will present products, technologies and solutions.
Authorities, professional visitors and buyers from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Over 10,000 participants are expected.