INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRADE FAIR “INNOPROM. Central Asia” will take place in the exhibition and convention center NEC “Uzexpocentre” on April 24-26, 2023
- Expanding industrial cooperation with Central Asian countries
- Finding new vectors of industry's development
- Establishing and enhancing business contacts
- Product presentation within large-scale exposition
- Participation in thematic sessions of the business program
- Business projects presentation within networking platform
Sectors of exhibition:
- Innovative machine-building
- Metallurgy and materials for manufacturing
- Solutions for energetics
- Technologies of the chemical industry
- IT and telecom solutions
- Infrastructure development
More than 300 exhibitors – industrial leaders and SMEs from China, France, Korea, Italy, Turkey, the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and Central Asia – will present products, technologies and solutions.
Authorities, professional visitors and buyers from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Over 10,000 participants are expected.